After the Glendale Chamber of Commerce brought this to our attention we knew that many of you who have years of membership records in the system will find this change very helpful. The screenshots below will show you how to make this change in your own system.
You go into MMS CONFIGURATION > BILLING > LAST TWO CHECK BOXES NEED TO BE TURNED ON:
1. Go to your mms configuration > billing
2. scroll to bottom and click both check boxes
3. when you go to your member database choose "$"
4. notice the new layout plus no scrolling
As you determine the interest level of your prospect records you can easily track and see that now with our new Prospect Temperature Selector and column view. The following images show you how to activate this new service and view.
1. Go to mms configuration and choose prospecting
2. turn on the service indicated
3. Go to your member database and add as shown
4. quickly see the temperature of your prospects
Engineering just finished with this calendar update - great idea from Isaac with the Yorba Linda Chamber. In the global calendar config there is a new option under the calendar specific settings called 'Format 6c Responsive - Add Event Summary to Top of Event List'. If enabled it will add a summary of event dates and names to the top of the event listing on that calendar and clicking on any of them will open their more info page in a new tab.
The following short video shows you how it looks and where to turn it on.
GO TO Facebook Forum
We answer Facebook Forum Questions Here so You Can Search Solutions at Anytime. Helpful for Chamber Staff and Their Members.