Richard Scully, CEO of Chamber Nation records the Chamber Update the first Wednesday of each month unless it is a holiday period. If you would like to participate in the live recording please let us know.
Next update will be on Wednesday October 2, 2019 - Agenda so far will include 1. NEW MOBILE STORE SYSTEM, 2. UPDATED TCS CENTER with ADVANCED TCS SAMPLE http://sierrafloorsandblinds.com/, 3. ADDING FAVORITES TO TOP OF MENU, (more to come).
1st Wednesday of Every or Every Other Month (unless a holiday period)
August 7, 2019
Part One Video Topics
- (1:35) How the new Calendar Summary Option works and how to activate it in your own system:
- (3.25) How to Add Prospect Temperature Column to Member Database
- (5:20) Turn on New Feature to Improve Member Billing Record Functionality
- (6:45) New Membership Database View
- (9:25) Updated Community Mobile Apps
- There are some additional features in the community mobile apps in order to help our customers promote their events and all members.
- (12:45) Volunteer Management System
- We have an amazing volunteer signup and complete management system including calendaring, resource tracking and more.
- (7:26) All New Members Area
- (15:20) How to Store Images in Gallery and Use in Event Area
- (19:15) All New Welcome Member Packets
- (26:00) New Member Onboarding and Review Process with Many Features and Controls
- (33:22) Be sure to see part two of this presentation with the founders of GROUVE.TECH
June 5, 2019
May 1, 2019
April 3, 2019
March 16, 2019
December 5, 2018
November 17, 2018
- (11/7/18) Proof is shared that The Chamber Search Engine is working to help claim that the Chamber Represents All Businesses (even non members) without jeopardising the value of paid membership. One city has already adopted the platform from the Chamber making a valuable partnership.
- (11/7/18) Recording is available for this collaborative http://www.theehelpdesk.com/blog/category/chamber-collaborative
October 18, 2018